President Donald Trump
AMERICAN PATRIOTIC QUOTES BY PRESIDENTS
1. Theodore Roosevelt:
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
2. Calvin Coolidge:
“Patriotism is easy to
understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country.”
3. John Adams:
“The way to secure liberty is to place it in the people's hands, that is, to give them the power at all times to defend it in the legislature and in the courts of justice.”
4. Harry Truman:
“America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.”
5. Ronald Reagan:
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
6. George Washington:
“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
7. Thomas Jefferson:
“Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.”
8. John Quincy Adams:
“Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.”
9. Dwight D. Eisenhower:
“If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.”
10. Grover Cleveland:
“A truly American sentiment recognizes the dignity of labor and the fact that honor lies in honest toil.”
11. John F. Kennedy:
“The American, by nature, is optimistic. He is experimental, an inventor and a builder who builds best when called upon to build greatly.”
12. Abraham Lincoln:
“Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.”
13. James Madison:
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”
14. George W. Bush:
“America is a Nation with a mission - and that mission comes from our most basic beliefs. We have no desire to dominate, no ambitions of empire. Our aim is a democratic peace - a peace founded upon the dignity and rights of every man and woman.”
AMERICAN PATRIOTIC QUOTES BY PRESIDENT TRUMP
We will make America strong again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again.
And we will make America great again.
When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice!
We share one heart, one home,
and one glorious destiny.
It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag.
Our military has to be strengthened.
Our vets have to be taken care of ...
and we have to make our country great again.
We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement and, most importantly, we are protected by God.
Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighborhoods for their families, and good jobs for themselves. These are the just and reasonable demands of a righteous public.
When America is united, America is totally unstoppable!
I will fight for you with every breath in my body - and I will never, ever let you down.
I think Ronald Reagan was one of the great presidents, period, not just recently. I thought he had the demeanor. I thought he had the bearing. I thought he had the thought process.
We will be a country of generosity and warmth. But we will also be a country of law and order.
A nation 'without borders' is not a nation at all. We must have a wall. The rule of law matters.
I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.
We have to straighten out our country; we have to make our country great again, and we need energy and enthusiasm.
In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long as it is striving.
The more government takes in taxes, the less incentive people have to work. What coal miner or assembly-line worker jumps at the offer of overtime when he knows Uncle Sam is going to take sixty percent or more of his extra pay?
Any system that penalizes success and accomplishment is wrong. Any system that discourages work, discourages productivity, discourages economic progress, is wrong.
If you reduce tax rates and allow people to spend or save more of what they earn, they'll be more industrious; they'll have more incentive to work hard, and money they earn will add fuel to the great economic machine that energizes our national progress. The result... more prosperity for all ... and more revenue for government.
If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think big.
The American People will come first once again.
There can be no prosperity without law and order.
INSPIRING PATRIOTIC QUOTES
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN AMERICAN
1. “We are called the nation of inventors. And we are. We could still claim that title and wear its loftiest honors if we had stopped with the first thing we ever invented, which was human liberty.”
Author Mark Twain
2. “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.”
President Harry S. Truman
3. “There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a flag.”
Wrestler, Actor and former Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura
4. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”
World War II Director of the United States Office of War Information Elmer Davis
5. “America is another name for opportunity. Our whole history appears like a last effort of divine providence on behalf of the human race.”
Poet Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.”
President Bill Clinton
7. “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.”
President John F. Kennedy
8. “Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.”
United States Army General George S. Patton
9. “Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
Founding Father Patrick Henry
10. “The way to secure liberty is to place it in the people’s hands, that is, to give them the power at all times to defend it in the legislature and in the courts of justice.”
President John Adams
11. “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
Author Mark Twain
12. “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.”
President Theodore Roosevelt
13 “This nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom; and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”
President Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address
14. “We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.”
President Barack Obama
15. “We can’t all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots.”
Writer Charles F. Browne
16. “Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.”
President John Quincy Adams
17. “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.”
American Revolutionary Soldier Nathan Hale
Copyright ©2017 Shine! For Jesus Christ. All rights reserved.